Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. Before you post, you have to register with a valid email address.

Back

Family reunion visa

Family reunion visa
Answer
7/5/18 6:20 AM
Hii all,
I am living in Dubai with my husband .Both of us applied for national visa and within 2 days after documents submission we got visa approval mail.
Now during stamping they strucked my visa as they were saying marriage was done in India so we have to go throw with marriage verification procedure 
My concern is that why they are doing this while we are not in India at all and how much time will it takes ?
They were also asking us to bring temple certificate from mandir but don't have that because its a wedding venue marriage as normally we all had?we already had marriage certificate 
Waiting for your suggestions
Thanks
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

VAK
Stars: 121
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 2
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott
Date: 10/21/17
trust7
Stars: 33
Date: 10/21/17
Katja Ponert
Stars: 3
Date: 11/10/16
Rebecca Müller
Date: 9/27/16
Andreas von der Heydt
Stars: 3
Date: 10/20/14
Naming software is hard because the name needs to convey a lot of meaning about what it does to an unfamiliar audience. Here are tips for giving technology memorable names.