Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. Before you post, you have to register with a valid email address.

Back

Schengen visa Rejection

Schengen visa Rejection
Answer
6/30/18 7:24 AM
Hi all, 
I finished my Masters studies in Germany and got a job here straight away. So now I'm holding a Blue card. I started my job in May 2018. I got married in April 2018. My wife couldn't apply for spouse visa, as it requires 3 months payslips and I got only 1. Hence she thought she could apply for visiting visa for 3 months initially and go back and apply for spouse visa. As she applied for visiting visa, she got a rejection saying that "[font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Your intention to leave the territory of the Member States before the expiry of the visa applied for could not be ascertained."
Could you please suggest me what can be done? 

In general family reunion visa in my part of India takes 3 months to process after the appointment, and getting an appointment is also quite difficult. 

Note: she hasn't submitted Verpflichtungserklärung first time. Could that be the reason for the rejection?
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

VAK
Stars: 121
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 2
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott
Date: 10/21/17
trust7
Stars: 33
Date: 10/21/17
Katja Ponert
Stars: 3
Date: 11/10/16
Rebecca Müller
Date: 9/27/16
Andreas von der Heydt
Stars: 3
Date: 10/20/14
Naming software is hard because the name needs to convey a lot of meaning about what it does to an unfamiliar audience. Here are tips for giving technology memorable names.