Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. Before you post, you have to register with a valid email address.

Back

Niederlassungserlaubnis - Spouse visa language requirement

I got my Niederlassungserlaubnis (NE) this January and I'm getting married in June. My soon to be wife hasn't enrolled for any German classes so far and from what I have read a basic German (A1) certificate is necessary if the spouse holds a NE, whereas it is not mandatory if I hold a Blue Card. I also found a following conditions for exemption in the same document:

You have a university degree and probably will be able to find work in Germany on the basis of your language skills (recognisably minor need for integration requirement).

She holds a master degree from India and can she then apply without the A1 certificate? Does anyone here have any experience regarding the same?

Document: http://www.india.diplo.de/contentblob/3265640/Daten/3846113/deutsch.pdf
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

VAK
Stars: 120
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 2
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott
Date: 10/21/17
trust7
Stars: 33
Date: 10/21/17
Katja Ponert
Stars: 3
Date: 11/10/16
Rebecca Müller
Date: 9/27/16
Andreas von der Heydt
Stars: 3
Date: 10/20/14
Naming software is hard because the name needs to convey a lot of meaning about what it does to an unfamiliar audience. Here are tips for giving technology memorable names.